Christmas Eve – Friday 24th December – 5pm, 7pm & 9pm
Christmas Day – Saturday 25th December – 7am & 9.30am
Boxing Day – Sunday 26th December – 7am & 9.30am (no 6pm Mass)
Entry to the Mass on the day is contingent on agreement to the following conditions:
- There is space for you at the Mass.
- All attendees must check-in using the NSW Government QR code or other sign in options on arrival to fulfil our COVID safety requirements.
- All attendees must sanitise their hands when entering and leaving the church with sanitiser provided.
- Please sit only with those in your household and leave 2 spaces between yourself and other families.
- Congregational singing is discouraged as they may increase the risk of virus transmission.
- Masks are recommended and we encourage you to wear one when attending. There are some spare ones available on arrival.
Please note: you will need to exit the venue as soon as possible as the Mass concludes as ‘mingling’ in not allowed. This is to ensure our team can reset and santise the church before the next Mass. Please help us by not congregating in the foyer or out the front of the church in large groups.
Please do not attend Mass if any of the following apply to you:
- You have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (any cold, cough or flu-like respiratory symptoms)
- You have COVID-19 or awaiting the results from being tested from COVID-19.
- You have been in contact with any known or suspected cases of COVID-19 or in contact with anyone who has returned from overseas in the past 14 days.